We are looking for a confident web developer to join our business to design and develop websites in line with our clients needs. We predominantly use WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP to develop sites so experience and a fundamental understanding of these areas is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working on your own and taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Experience using Shopify and Magento is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Develop new websites for clients
- Update and maintain websites
- Carry out optimisation, speed and security checks on websites
- Provide technical support for clients
- Develop custom features for websites
You’ll be confident in your work and obsessed with providing value to your clients’ businesses.
- 2-3 years experience in development using WordPress and WooCommerce
- A strong understanding of PHP, HTML and CSS
- Experienced with advance custom fields
- Experience using Bootstrap
- Experience creating custom WordPress Themes
- Experience using jQuery
- A portfolio of your work
What you’ll get:
- £25k starting salary with a strong opportunity for progression
- Personal development plan and budget for professional development
- Free parking when working in our office
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office (Denby Dale) – work from home Wednesday & Thursday
- 28 days holiday, flexi time when required (e.g appointments, childcare, ect) + an extra day off for your birthday
Application deadline: 31/10/2021
Expected start date: 08/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year